5 Ways to Use a Surround Sound System In Your HomeZac Cusac
Do you like to watch movies only at the movie theater on a huge screen with their insane surround sound system? It isn’t always possible to make it to all of the must-watch summer movies on your list, but there is a way to make that experience in your own home.
Sometimes the timing doesn’t work, you don’t have enough money, or you can’t find a babysitter in time. However, by bringing the movie theater experience home, you’ll never have to worry about those issues again!
A home theatre and surround sound system is a one-time investment that will make sure that you never have to go to the movie theater to have the movie viewing experience you crave. You can watch the latest blockbusters and your old favorites any time you want.
Here are a few ways to enhance your home theatre and surround sound experience:
- The best room in your house should be reserved for your new home theatre. The room should not be a square but more rectangular, preferably with high ceilings. Carpet your room for best results. This could easily be the living room or the family room if you have one.
- The position of your speakers is crucial. Too close and you may feel like you are going to go deaf and too far and that surround sound system will fail you. Ask the installation technician to position them optimally so you can reap the benefits.
- A home theatre and surround sound system comes with a ton of wires. If you are going to have a room with the best equipment and potential to provide amazing screen experience, be sure to tidy up the cables. Hanging wires will kill the vibe of your interior. Ask the technician to run the wires through the walls and away from sight. Also, you can look into the Bluetooth option and go wireless!
- There are upgrades coming out all the time, and some will go the extra mile to provide you the best home theatre and surround sound experience. If you don’t know much visit your nearest electronic store or call your installation team to ask about new equipment to upgrade your TV.
- You know how you have to get the theater early so that you can find the best seat (which is the center of the room) but it’s mostly always gone? With a home theater, you can always have the perfect spot to enjoy your movie. Find the best chair in the room and aim all the speakers at that spot. Enjoy the best way to watch a flick that is available to us these days!
Another added benefit of home theatres is that you do not need to get overpriced popcorn and soda. Break out the pizza or cook a family meal, no one will stop you in your own home!
Another bonus is that you can take bathroom breaks without missing scenes of the movie, just hit pause. Who knows, home theatres might have been created by the guy who got tired of missing the best parts of the movie because of bathroom breaks!
A home theater is a great way to upgrade your home and have quality entertainment experience with the whole family. You can enjoy movies with the kids or have viewing parties for the adults, and you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg!
If you’re ready to upgrade your home with a surround sound system, give us a call at (714) 744-4455, or email us at Sales@EAV-INC.com and let’s talk about your options today!