Video Distribution in the Boardroom: 3 Essential ToolsApril 1, 2020
Beef Up Your Home Theater System With One Easy ChangeApril 17, 2020
Is your commercial office missing something? Look around, do employees and customers look like they know where they’re going or who they need to speak to?
If not, it’s time to consider audio-visual solutions that will boost communication within your office walls and beyond. These are five ideas to get you started with a range of potential upgrades to make your facility more productive and professional.
- Intercoms: It’s helpful to have a way for employees to receive information quickly without needing to answer a phone or check an email. Intercoms can help you get information out to anyone, immediately.
- Video entry systems: If your commercial/health care office isn’t a storefront than you may be opening the door remotely each time someone arrives. But if you’re relying on sound rather than video, do you really know who will be walking through your door? With video entry systems you can see who is coming and be ready to welcome them when they arrive.
- Boardroom and conference room displays: Some of your most important work is done in boardrooms and conference rooms, whether it’s hiring a new employee or presenting to a new client. The right audio setup and video display will help your conference room look and perform at the level you want.
- Music and entertainment: Do you want your employees to feel better about the day? Or clients to feel happier while in your waiting area? Playing music throughout your facility is easy with the right setup, and can help bring new energy and productivity to everyone who walks through the doors.
- Directional displays: There’s nothing worse for a client than getting stuck on the wrong floor when trying to make their way around your office. Display signs prominently located near elevators, stairways, and doors will help everyone get around smoothly.
About the Author
EAV has been serving Orange County and Area since 1999 for residential and commercial audio and video installation services. 5 Star Yelp Ratings, Thousands of Referrals, there is not a better choice than Brian Chappel and the EAV Team. One phone call and you will know right away the difference in working with EAV vs. others in the area. Contact us now at 714-744-4455 or email@example.com for a Free Consultation.