There are several kinds of communal meeting spaces in most commercial offices:
- Huddle spaces provide intimate areas for employee collaboration.
- Conference rooms offer a larger space for more people and more extensive meetings.
- Board rooms are where the highest-priority meetings happen, which often require a setting conducive to presentations.
If your board room isn’t outfitted with the right audio-visual technology, both presenters and listeners will have a hard time communicating effectively.
The good news is, an expert audio-visual installation team will be able to help you upgrade your healthcare office’s board room so that you have the right tools on hand, every day. These are three things your board room needs in order to have an effective and efficient video distribution system.
- Immediate, Centralized Control
Depending on the size of your office, you may or may not have A/V staff on hand that are experts in your boardroom’s setup, and the members of any given meeting probably aren’t either. You want your room to be ready to go with the touch of a button, which is what you can get with a central video distribution system.
- Appropriate Connections
Whether the person presenting needs to connect their laptop or a camera, there should be multiple jacks available where your presenter sets up. There should also be a power cord, so no devices die during the middle of a meeting.
- Multiple Quality Displays
Ensure that everyone in the room can see what is being presented with multiple displays, and for larger spaces, pair screens with a central high definition projector.